Technivorm Moccamaster KB741 Coffee Maker
Designed with care and finesse in the Netherlands, the Technivorm Moccamaster KB741 has been refined over 50 years to extract every nuanced flavor from your fresh ground coffee. Featuring some of Technivorms' most innovative ideas including the use of a copper boiler for even heat distribution throughout the brew process; a glass carafe and warming plate with temperature control switch; and a brew through lid which protects the coffee's heat as it is transported from grinds container to carafe. In addition, the KB741 is one of the few coffee makers certified by the Specialty Coffee Association of America to brew within the optimal temperatures of 198° and 204°. With details crafted for the highest quality extraction down to the very last drop, Technivorm's KB741 will boost your coffee experience up to its highest level in taste.
- Gold Standard Coffee: One of the few coffee makers out there that will consistently brew at 200°F – a temperature certified by the SCAA (Specialty Coffee Association of America) to create premium flavors.
- Even Extraction: Designed to evenly spread water over your coffee grounds for skillfully balanced flavors. This efficient brewing cycle is completed in five to six minutes.
- Brew-Stop and Auto-Off: Easily stop the flow of coffee by closing the valve on the grinds container. Also, if you hear the machine click off, that wasn't a ghost! The KB741 automatically turns itself off after two hours.
- Copper Boiler: Designed for optimal heat distribution inside the boiler, the use of a copper material boiler comes with the added bonus of increased durability and longevity for your machine.
- Easy Filter Options: Uses #4 filters, made accessible through the reusable Swiss Gold cone filter or disposable paper filters
- Water Level: Made in the Netherlands, the Moccamaster KB741 measures its cup sizes a little bit (1.75 oz.) smaller than the US standard cup of coffee.
About Technivorm Moccamaster
Every Technivorm is hand built in Holland using the same proven techniques that the company has been perfecting for 50 years. Technivorms are more than just their look and the coffee they brew. These machines last decades, built with high quality parts to an exacting standard. From highly accurate temperature control to a range of size and carafe type options, we’re sure there’s a perfect Technivorm for you.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Auto Shut Off
Max/Min Ounces per Pot
Warm Up: Brew Time
What it Covers: Technivorm coffee makers
Length: 5 Years
Who Supports the Warranty: Technivorm USA
Warranty Contact Information: +52-81-2474-6332
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? No
Care and Maintenance
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2 - 3 months.
- Clean the water tank and lid regularly
- Soap out the inside of the kettle and brew basket on a regular basis.