Technivorm Moccamaster KBT741 Coffee Maker
The Technivorm Moccamaster KBT741 is one tall drink of water. Equipped with a thermal carafe to keep brewed coffee at the optimal temperature without resulting in any burnt flavors. The KBT741 is one of the few drip brewers certified by the Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA) to brew at optimal temperatures. Taste the difference side-by-side and you will see what we mean. Constructed in the Netherlands, the Technivorm Moccamaster is a precision coffee brewing machine!.
- Brewing Temperature: Water temperature rises to 198-205°F for brewing, with a holding temperature of 176-185°F to ensure consistently delicious flavors.
- Even Extraction: Designed to evenly spread water over your coffee grounds for skillfully balanced flavors. This efficient brewing cycle is completed in five to six minutes.
- Durable and Replaceable Parts: Built with a copper boiler, backed by a five year warranty, and sold alongside easily replaceable parts so that your machine can be maintained for years to come.
- Cone Filters: Uses type #4 cone filters, giving you a choice of paper filters or the reusable Gold Tone Filter.
- Water Level: Made in the Netherlands, the Moccamaster KBT741 measures its cup sizes a little bit (1.75 oz.) smaller than the US standard cup of coffee.
- Thermal Carafe: Keep your coffee hot without slowly cooking it over a burner! But for those who prefer not to taste that subtle hint of stainless steel, check out the glass carafe version: Click here to check out the glass carafe version.
About Technivorm Moccamaster
Every Technivorm is hand built in Holland using the same proven techniques that the company has been perfecting for 50 years. Technivorms are more than just their look and the coffee they brew. These machines last decades, built with high quality parts to an exacting standard. From highly accurate temperature control to a range of size and carafe type options, we’re sure there’s a perfect Technivorm for you.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Max/Min Ounces per Pot
42 ounces maximum
Warm Up: Brew Time
What it Covers: Technivorm coffee makers
Length: 5 Years
Who Supports the Warranty: Technivorm USA
Warranty Contact Information: +52 -81-2472-6332
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? No
Care and Maintenance
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2 - 3 months.
- Clean the water tank and lid regularly
- Soap out the inside of the kettle and brew basket on a regular basis. Use Cleancaf if necessary to remove an coffee stains or residue.